Nashville, TN – Full Time
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. The Media Planner will develop, plan, negotiate and manage both traditional and digital media campaigns from start to finish.
We have two new openings for this role:
- One is at the junior level of 3-4 years of Media Planning experience.
- One is at the senior level of 5-7 years of Media Planning experience.
- Participate in development of integrated marketing plans and strategies.
- End-to-end management of media campaigns including planning, negotiation and execution.
- Implement and monitor tracking of campaign performance, goals, KPIs and overall ROI.
- Manage a wide variety of core digital marketing tactics including SEM, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and display & video.
- Account support as needed, including meeting preparing and coordination, presentation builds, POVs, creative spec collections, etc.
- Prepare and manage client authorizations and insertion orders.
- Construct and deliver detailed reports on a monthly basis.
- Presentation of key marketing deliverables.
- Maintain status reports and/or department documents.
- Manage billing alongside Assoc Media Planner and Accounting counterparts.
- Foster relationships with vendors and other 3rd parties.
- Stay up-to-date with all media & marketing trends and best practices for traditional & digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-7 years of media planning work experience in marketing/media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with media buying software such as Free Wheel (Strata), Media Ocean, etc.
- Passion for learning and growth with a desire to build a flourishing career in marketing.
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Sharp negotiation skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Solid project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines.
- Specific certifications/qualifications in AdWords, Analytics or other key marketing platforms is a plus, as is familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager and core social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
Please email your resume, your cover letter detailing your agency based media planning work experience, your USA Right To Work Status, and your desired salary in $USD for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits