Nashville, TN – Full Time
“Writers are cannibals.” –Nora Ephron
We’re pretty sure she didn’t mean that literally. But we think this what she was getting at: writers understand the power of words to capture ideas, emotions, and the human experience. That’s why they take them so seriously.
At DVLS - a Finn Partners Company, we respect the talent it takes to spin those words into communication that matters. That makes a difference for our clients. That makes someone’s day slightly better for having taken 2.5 seconds to read them.
Anyway. We’re burying the lead.
We are hiring a 5+ years experienced marketing agency based conceptual copywriter to start immediately.
You’re a great match for this role and our team if you love telling stories, have the ability to write them in succinct, disruptive ways, and, um, aren’t a cannibal for real.
- Not a freelance role / not seeking freelance solicitations.
- Not an entry level role.
- Not a solicitation for author's manuscripts.
- Not a content writer or SEO position.
- 5+ years of Copywriter experience developing the strategic brand voice for client organizations, across a variety of media formats (digital, print, outdoor, broadcast tv/radio, CRM, and website content).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a writing-related field.
- A passion for words, and a team-oriented attitude are key.
- Expertise turning strategy into compelling ideas and ideas into a finished product.
- Prior work experience presenting and selling your work to clients.
- Long form writing work experience is preferred but not required.
- Concepting, concepting, concepting.
- Some copywriting sprinkled in for good measure.
- Adapt said copy for media channel distribution (digital, print, outdoor, CRM, website content, and broadcast tv/radio). You know the drill.
Please upload your resume, cover letter, link to your portfolio/ professional website containing your work samples, and please indicate your target salary for this role.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including public relations, advertising, and digital/social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “2021 Agency of the Year” by Forbes, and was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013, and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits