Account Supervisor - Public Relations Agency (Nashville)
Nashville, TN – Full Time
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR - PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCY
Finn Partners, one of the largest PR agencies, is hiring in our Nashville, TN office for a new associate who will direct communications campaigns for a variety of clients. The ideal candidates for ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR has prior PR/Communications leadership experience and proven results either in the agency, corporate or government industries.
Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Homes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working alongside public relations and marketing communications mentors who are eager to share their career experiences. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is engaged, proactive and ready to make a difference for our agency and our clients.
How To Apply:
Please upload your resume, desired salary in $ USD, your Right To Work Status (US citizen, Green Card, holder of other visa type/specify visa name please), and brief cover letter highlighting your 6-8 years of progressive leadership PR agency based experience leading PR campaigns for clients.
- Lead and/or support accounts and actively participate in the planning and execution of their goals and objectives.
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as the client’s “go to” person in all matters related to program execution. Sustain and grow the client by delivering superior work and consistent results and regularly generating fresh ideas for clients.
- Develop and finalize drafts of internal and external documents: pitches, news releases, social media content, talking points, fact sheets, bios, agendas, basic newsletter and website content, creative briefs.
- Manage pitching teams, from developing to distributing pitches to fielding media requests, to coordination between media and client.
- Research and monitor clients’ business and industry to grow knowledge base.
- Manage marketing and digital projects, including social media campaigns and event logistics.
- Help team members grow professionally by clearly communicating your expectations and coaching them on best practices to achieve results.
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities.
- Actively and positively participate in activities of the agency and represent it in the larger Nashville community.
- A bachelor’s degree (Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing and/or Business).
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as proofreading and editing skills.
- 6-8 years of progressive leadership experience at a PR/Communications agency and/or corporate communications department.
- Write accurate, appealing content in journalistic, feature, and marketing-oriented styles.
- Proven experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Strong project management and budgeting skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work in a faced-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 700 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits