Account Director- Integrated Marketing (Nashville)
Nashville, TN – Full Time
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED MARKETING (Nashville Office)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
The Account Director - Integrated Marketing is the primary consultant to the client and directs the internal team on all aspects related to the client relationship. This person serves as the most senior contact person on the team regarding projects. The A.D. handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. The A.D. also acts as a resource and support for other junior team members and may cultivate their growth as they progress. The A.D. is responsible for setting a vision for how the account should run successfully and is measured on their ability to proactively develop and deploy the processes, resources and tools needed to reach a successful outcome. The A.D. should be able to understand complex business and marketing challenges and guide the client through these challenges and help them to set and achieve their marketing objectives.
Applicants must have at least eight-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account supervision/project management.
- Builds a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the account’s main advisor
- Oversees day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
- Serves as the primary internal point of contact for all project details
- Ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in gray areas
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Collaborates with strategist to develop brand and campaign strategies
- Manages ongoing alignment with strategy
- Participates in creative and PR meetings
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
- Develops opportunities to cross sell and up-sell services within existing accounts
- Works closely with Traffic Manager and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Tracks and maintains project budgets; manages account billing
- Works closely with the team to ensure that projects meet deadlines
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinates and supports some new business pitches and direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least eight-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account supervision/project management
- A deep understanding of marketing and an omni-channel approach to strategy development and execution
- At least 3 years managing teams and dotted line reports
- Deep understanding of all Integrated Marketing product and service offerings and ability to oversee the team, strategy and execution
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a must
- Extensive experience with timelines and budgets
- A sense of empathy; a player-coach mentality in supporting internal teams and junior staff members
- Excellent public speaker
Please upload your resume, your cover letter detailing your integrated marketing agency based client account leadership experience, your USA Right To Work Status, and your desired salary in $USD for this role.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 750 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits