Associate Media Planner (Detroit)
Detroit, MI – Full Time
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world - FINN PARTNERS. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of nearly 700 colleagues in 18 offices around the world.
The Finn Partners Paid Media Team is looking for an Associate Media Planner to join our group in a time of exciting transformation and growth. We are looking for someone who is organized, dedicated to goals, and possess very strong attention to detail. You will be supporting the team in bringing attention-grabbing and successful campaigns to life. You will continue to hone your digital skills as well as have the opportunity for traditional media planning and buying.
- Support teammates in media strategy, media planning, and execution
- Execute a wide variety of core digital marketing tactics including SEM, social media, display, video, streaming audio, and native
- Manage the RFP process and full implementation of approved media buys
- Oversee trafficking and tracking of full campaigns
- Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties, and be the day to day contact for media partners
- Update pacing sheets and implement optimizations on a regular basis
- Campaign performance reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Track media performance using DCM and/or other media tools
- Track website analytics using Google Analytics
- Assist in implementation of marketing automation
- Learn the latest digital marketing platforms/tools
- A passion for media and a desire to build a flourishing career in digital marketing
- 1-3 years of work experience in a Media Planner or Media Buyer position (preferably Digital Media Planning or Digital Media Buying)
- Familiarity with managing campaigns on core social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Google Ads
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and Google Presentation
If you are a match with this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume, USA Right To Work Status, desired salary in $USD, and cover letter to: email@example.com.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 18 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits at www.finnpartners.com.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits