VICE PRESIDENT – TECHNOLOGY, PR/MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Chicago, IL Full Time
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 700+ colleagues in 18 offices around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced TECHNOLOGY leader to join our Midwest team in CHICAGO. This position requires strong client and team management skills and the ability to retain and develop business. We are looking for a team player who has deep connections across the media landscape, ability to provide strategic recommendations on point and motivate a team in a positive way to exceed expectations for our clients.
- Maintain incredible client contact providing counsel on strategic matters and prospect information; potentially serve as the senior contact for the client
- Recommend insight-driven strategic programs and media activations that meet the clients’ business and communications objectives and goals
- Develop media strategy documents, goals, media targets, pitch angles and media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style, and require minimal input from senior team leadership
- Demonstrate ability to develop strategies/content platforms and concepts that simultaneously leverage traditional and social media for our clients
- Play a pivotal role in business development, both net new and organic, including soliciting new business, creating presentations, sharing the agency visions and point of difference
- Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as the client’s “go to” person in all matters related to program execution.
- Provide counsel and offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution.
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
- An unflappable problem-solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise through regular client check-ins and communication
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Track record of leading effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
- Showcase success managing resources and budgets
- Passionate about the clients’ business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in technology and B2B marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment. Expertise in AI, blockchain, IoT, retail tech, martech, ecommerce tech and edge computing preferred
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 18 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
If you are a fit for this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits