Boston, MA – Full Time
We are looking for a Research Strategist who lives for research and uncovering data-driven insights. As part of the strategy team, you are an integral part of Small Army working cross-departmentally to help inform our strategies and inspire our creative.
This role will include work in brand monitoring, competitive research, social media analytics, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development.
It will also probably include a lot of candy.
What You Need
Rather than expecting our talent to be clearly defined with a list of qualifications, we look at a person’s unique individuality and experience to help define the role. But here is a quick overview of what some of what we expect from this role:
- 3-6 years working in a research or analyst position at an advertising or PR agency
- Able to research clients’ industries, their competitors, and emerging industry and cultural changes, to provide thought leadership on areas of opportunity.
- A passion for diving deep into audience research to provide insights on behaviors, trends, interests, and where they are most apt to listen.
- Presents strategies that answer client’s business goals, are at times unexpected and provide creative opportunity.
- Familiarity with research and data tools. We expect you to introduce new ones to us and have some experience with a few of the following: SEM Rush, Crimson Hexagon, Spotright, GA, Wonder, Statista, REV, Infegy, BuzzSumo, Demographics Pro, Global Web Index, NPS, Google Data Studio.
- Can look at data and see a story and provide recommendations on campaign improvements and optimizations.
- Comfortable discussing ideas and presenting them to Clients.
- Happy working with a fun bunch of creative types.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
FINN Partners fosters an enriching work environment that facilitates creativity and professional growth. Compensation includes competitive salary, excellent medical benefits, 401k, generous vacation package and more. Visit us at www.finnpartners.com.