Boston, MA – Full Time
We’re looking for a Digital Director at Small Army (A FINN Partners Company) to lead the implementation of digital marketing programs, be a hero among colleagues and clients, and create work that you’d be excited to tell your friends and family about. In this role, you will report to the CEO, while working collaboratively across all other agency departments to produce deliverables that help our clients build stronger relationships with their audiences. Opportunities for growth are potentially limitless, and yours to create.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Responsible for executing our digital deliverables, including websites, landing pages, CMS, marketing automation, mobile apps, email, and display ads
- Work with the Relationship Management and Creative departments to guide digital strategy
- Deliver successful digital solutions clients big and small across a range of clients (from tech and healthcare to CPG and media)
- Solve all sorts of problems for all sorts of businesses and teams
- Never stop learning about new technologies and best practices
- Work with a team of smart, creative people who like to push boundaries, including third party partners
- Work collaborative to share best practices, ideas and resources across the entire FINN Partners organization
- Probably also pet a lot of dogs
What You Need
- A positive attitude and passion for working in an entrepreneurial, creative, and fun environment
- Experience galvanizing teams as you manage and lead digital projects (yeah, we don’t know who uses the word galvanizing, either)
- The ability to speak your mind and not be afraid of anything (except spiders, spiders are fine to fear)
- An ability to present to, manage and “wow” clients (and colleagues) with your knowledge, passion and collaborative approach
- An ability to communicate effectively among techies, marketing strategists and creative professionals alike (knowing that they often seem to speak different languages)
- 10+ years’ experience managing a range of digital projects (i.e., websites, apps, marketing automation and others), preferably in an agency environment
- Foundational technical knowledge/understanding of core technologies for digital programs including CMS’s, CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Ability to scope projects and keep them within budget
- Able to oversee of business requirements and functional specs
- Experience working with creative departments to share best practices and help guide creative ideas
- The ability to overcome obstacles
Our goal at Small Army is for everyone to look forward to coming to work each, feel valued while they are here, and leave with a smile on their face. We’re not perfect, but we do everything we can to create that culture, including a range of perks and benefits that reward employees for their hard work, and build a collaborative, trusting and respected community.
If all that sounds good, we’d love to hear from you.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
FINN Partners fosters an enriching work environment that facilitates creativity and professional growth. Compensation includes competitive salary, excellent medical benefits, 401k, generous vacation package and more. Visit us at www.finnpartners.com.