Boston, MA – Full Time
At Small Army we strive to build long-lasting relationships. Part of how we do that is by making sure we are constantly engaging with audiences. So we’re looking for a content guru who can help us make sure we innovating the best ideas and content to constantly keep in touch with our Client’s audiences. And we like to think beyond the expected e-books, whitepapers, and webinars. We want content that is not the expected, connects with our audiences, and is innovative. And most important, we’re looking for an idea maker. We want you to work cross departmentally with strategy, media, and creative to collaboratively build the strongest content strategies.
What You Need
Some of the experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years building content plans—from research, to strategic development, to ideation, to planning, to project management
- Should be well versed in social media, what works across the customer journey, what is the latest and greatest in all things social, and programs to increase engagement
- Have experience using social listening, consumer insight, and SEO tools
- Knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing.
- Able to manage the whole content process with clear and actionable content plans/calendars
- Loves a highly collaborative environment and working with creative, account, and media teams to build out appropriate content assets
- Great at developing and giving presentations
- Able to write content as needed
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
FINN Partners fosters an enriching work environment that facilitates creativity and professional growth. Compensation includes competitive salary, excellent medical benefits, 401k, generous vacation package and more. Visit us at www.finnpartners.com.