- Franktown Open Hearts
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee
- Greater Nashville Habitat for Humanity
- Matthew 25 – a local transitional housing program for homeless men
- Nashville Chapter of Executive Women International – focuses on professional development and community involvement such as local community assistance programs, children’s reading and underprivileged adult scholastic assistance.
- Nashville Conflict Resolution Center
- Public Relations Society of America
- Salvation Army Center of Hope – Salvation Army has been serving Nashville for over 12 years through much needed social services and programs including a 90-bed Adult Alcohol & Rehabilitation Center, a family resource center and a kids’ club after-school and summer camp programs.
- Our Detroit team decorated Valentine's Day bags to give to the children at Beaumont Children's Hospital.
- Ronald McDonald House – The team enjoys taking a break from the day by making meals and serving them to residence at the Ronald McDonald House in Detroit.
- Life Remodeled – The team rolled up their sleeves for the morning and spent a day cleaning up the yards of vacant homes in Detroit.
- Adopt-a-child at Christmas: Each year, the office “adopts” 5 children from low income families and the team purchases Christmas gifts including jackets, gloves and toys.
- A small group of employees from the Chicago teams bakes treats for the Ronald McDonald House once a month–Cookies from the Heart. They also come up with the recipes and shop for ingredients ahead of time.