Every single member of Finn Partners has a stake in the success of our business, and this directly translates to the success of our clients. We are extremely proud of the team we have brought together and the work we do. We call ourselves “citizens of the world.” Our team members share a drive to excel and give back, to achieve more than the job calls for. Above all, we share a passion for delivering great results that make a difference in the world. Of course, we have a lot of fun along the way!
If you share these ideals, Finn Partners could be the right place for you. We are actively recruiting at all levels in all markets. Please reach out to and let us know why you want to join us.
Current Job Openings › Senior Associate (Senior Account Executive)
Senior Associate (Senior Account Executive)
San Francisco, California, posted on July 30, 2012
Senior Associates (serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. Senior Associates may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participate in media and influencer outreach. Senior Associates also have certain responsibilities for client billing and financial management for clients.
SAE's also help manage junior staff development and growth, as well as assist with new business development, including research, program development and presentations.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree
- PR agency experience (at least 2-3 years) working on clients in the consumer technology space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- Some experience supervising and guiding junior staff
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have a strong detail orientation, be deadline oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, growing environment.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.